3ds Max crash while the tyflow simulation is running
3ds Max crashes when I run the tyflow simulation or create preview animation. I tried 4 times still having the same problem.
When I run it, it stops around frame 148, or sometimes 152.
So, I turned on the debugging to file, to see what is the problem. 
The last thing that tyflow.txt written is:

start: Force
                start: PreStepSimulation
                    end: PreStepSimulation
                start: MTf: &forceBuiltinParticles
                    start: builtinForces
                        end: builtinForces
                    end: MTf: &forceBuiltinParticles
                end: Force
            start: Display
                start: PreStepSimulation
    start: BuildMesh

The file of tyflow.txt is around 1.7gb.

Also sometimes when I run the tyflow simulation or create preview animation, at frame 148-152 3ds Max crashes, then a window pops up afterwards where it says  The error report contents has three things... : 3dsmax_minidump.dmp dmpuserinfo.xml dumpdata.zip  

Please help me fix this thing.
I am using 3ds Max 2021, tyflow2020.
Have you checked your system's RAM usage while the system is running? Are you simply running out of RAM?

I'd need to see the minidump (dmp) file in order to investigate further, if it's not a RAM issue. Also please make sure you're using the latest tyFlow build.
(07-23-2020, 02:03 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Have you checked your system's RAM usage while the system is running? Are you simply running out of RAM?

I'd need to see the minidump (dmp) file in order to investigate further, if it's not a RAM issue. Also please make sure you're using the latest tyFlow build.

Hi, thanks for replying.
I have checked my ram usage: its around 15gb out of 16gb (up to 95%).
Now instead of crashing 3ds max and closing (not closing), it freezes: when I play the simulation or the animation it freezes at frame of 153.

Here the things that I did:
I have uninstall 3ds max 2021, and reinstalled it.
In PhysX: I changed the substeps from 8 to 1 to run it much faster.

Results:
From frame 70 to 148 it is fast. Then, at frame 148 it is slow, then frame 149 it is very slow (it takes around 7 minutes for frame), and then at frame 153 it freezes.

Software:
3ds Max 2021.
Latest tyflow build.

My PC specs:
Gigabyte Motherboard: GA-H170-D3H
RAM: 16GB (8x2) HyperX DDR4
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Yes it sounds like you're just running out of RAM. At frame 148 it's probably switching to your page file and after that crashing because it runs out completely.

You can upgrade your system, simplify your simulation, or turn off simulation caching and see if that helps.
Thank you very much.
I did something and it worked perfectly:

The thing that I did and it did not work:
I turned off the simulation caching.

The thing that I did and worked perfectly:
In tyflow editor, I went to every event that has vornoi fracture and I decreased the points.

Hope this will help others that have the same problem, thank you.