Motion Blur in Redshift
Hi guys, I don´t know how make motion blur in my tyflow with Redshift. . .  any mode. . .  nothin fix this. Anyone have a way for fix this?
I join this question)
So you need to have the latest build of Redshift. Anything after Version 3.0 I believe will work. There is a checkbox under the Interfaces tab on the main tyFlow object called "Enable Particle Interface" If you check this box then you can render in Redshift with both Transform and Deformation motion blur. Unfortunately I don't believe that motion blur is possible using tySplines, or tyCache at the moment but I've heard Tyson is working on it.
(08-07-2020, 03:43 PM)dreampainter22 Wrote: So you need to have the latest build of Redshift. Anything after Version 3.0 I believe will work. There is a checkbox under the Interfaces tab on the main tyFlow object called "Enable Particle Interface" If you check this box then you can render in Redshift with both Transform and Deformation motion blur. Unfortunately I don't believe that motion blur is possible using tySplines, or tyCache at the moment but I've heard Tyson is working on it.

Thank you my friend, in november the our company will acquire the new version of RS. In finaly we will have the motin blur in our projects with tyflow.
I can't make motion blur to work with tyMesher
I dont know if this bug was already fixed before but I remember when using tyflow beta I could get motion blur with redshift last year... but now, I upgraded to tyflow Pro and the motion blur is gone. I already tried to check particle interface and nothing new happen. I am using tyflow pro 1.0151 and the latest version of redshift and 3dsmax.

Someone have a clue?
Can you post your file?
yeap, sure!

You will see that tyCache Render is checked as "Meshes" because in other way (Instances) the render is empty. This is kind of odd, because previously I had nothing to change into the tyCache.

Note: the tyflow is disabled and the tyCache is on.
you can check both

https://www.dropbox.com/s/btkz5pxz6zxpoi...S.zip?dl=0
Rendering as meshes won't work because topology is changing.

Switch back to instances and then enable the tyCache particle interface. That's how you get instancing to work with RS.
but there is no option for "particle interface" in the tyCache.
in the tyflow object it works but how to fix this on tyCache?

Also, changing the tyCache to instances, redshift doesnt render the particles.. what I am doing wrong?
The option is in the elements rollout.
Oh, now I found the "particle interface" inside the "Elements" os tycache and it is working \o/

Thank you!
Great! Smile