Not a Bug - MisMatch in Documentation
Hello Mate

I been working on a visual help file with screen grabs and such - I am up to the "Set Target Operators" - I am on a slow connection and the visual type, so a pdf with screen grabs works better for me. Hope this doesn't offend you, as I planned to share it here for others who may find it helpful.

Great Job on this plugin - you are unbelievably talented - thanks for what you are doing

I noticed Documentation calls it "filters Rollout" but in Max the Rollout title is called "Target Filters" rollout

also:

In the manual on same page it says "neighbors" Rollout but in Max it is called "Proximity" Rollout

EDIT :
Also just noticed - "Instance Material" Operator appears as a choice in the operators selection panel in the editor interface - but listed in the manual as "material" operator

EDIT 2: I believe the "camera" rollout is not covered in the documentation for the "Mapping" Operator

regards
  Rob
Thanks for letting me know Rob Smile

I'll fix these things in time for the next build release.
(05-05-2020, 03:23 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Thanks for letting me know Rob Smile

I'll fix these things in time for the next build release.

HI Again,
Not sure if you want me to continue to let you know, but I also noticed:

Particle Bind Operator -> the "Target Bind" Rollout doesn't appear to be covered in the documentation

also

Maintain alignment (just after "stitch 0-length Binds) in the Particle Bind Rollout doesn't appear covered

EDIT:
Also:
Particle Physics Operator -> Attract Rollout
Documentation mentions an option:
Mass z-bias: the amount of artificial mass adjustment to make on stacked particles

but this option is not in the actual rollout

Regards
  Rob
Thanks Rob,

I welcome the corrections Smile

"Maintain alignment" was a test function but it's never actually been activated in any builds...I should probably just take the checkbox out.

Thanks for the reminder about removing z-bias in the attract rollout. Thought I did, guess I missed it.
(05-05-2020, 08:10 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Thanks Rob,

I welcome the corrections Smile

"Maintain alignment" was a test function but it's never actually been activated in any builds...I should probably just take the checkbox out.

Thanks for the reminder about removing z-bias in the attract rollout. Thought I did, guess I missed it.

actually based on what you just said - it is NOT in the rollout - so that section of text in the help file is probably what needs removing

rob