Mesh render error with AMD ProRender
Hey all,

I am new to both tyFlow and ProRender, so I'm not even sure both of them can work together, but here I go :

I have a simple scene involving a sphere, particles that emit from it, have their fun and then come back to stick to the sphere. Particles themselves are low res spheres, and I applied an emissive material to both of them.

With Arnold, it was (very) slow to render because of CPU, but at least it did render (no, seriously, rendering with an i5 was driving me crazy). With ProRender, I jump straight into an error, and I can't understand if it is a problem of engine support or if I did something wrong with my scene.

[Image: error.png]

I hope you can help me!

EDIT : it appears the problem lies in the mesh operator, when "Triangle Mesh" is on. Both the other choices don't trigger the error but I can't get any particle to render if I choose them.
Seems like a bug that should be reported to the ProRender team. Not much I can do about it.
(05-30-2020, 08:24 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Seems like a bug that should be reported to the ProRender team. Not much I can do about it.

Oh, alright. I will send them a message then. Thank you!