Some GUI related feature requests
Hello!

I got some suggestions / requests relating the GUI.

For better teamwork, transparency, traceabilty and easier comeback into older flows, i think it would be nice if:

1. An operator with animated values and/or animated maps inside (short: something is animated) would get visually marked somehow (f.e. in Nuke there comes a little "A" to the node when a parameter is animated).
Althoght in the operators parameters rollout, animated values should be visually marked (just the red brackets at keyframe positions are to easy to overlook).

2. Values which are changed from default should be graphical marked, so that it would be easier to get into which values were touched and which not. (f.e. in Deadline input fields get a green outline when the values were changed (I know thats just a temporary effect in Deadline but for this request it is meant that it should be permanent)).

Additionally:

3̵.̵ ̵F̵o̵r̵ ̵m̵o̵r̵e̵ ̵c̵o̵m̵f̵o̵r̵t̵ ̵w̵h̵e̵n̵ ̵w̵o̵r̵k̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵w̵i̵t̵h̵ ̵a̵n̵i̵m̵a̵t̵e̵d̵ ̵p̵a̵r̵a̵m̵e̵t̵e̵r̵s̵ ̵a̵ ̵s̵h̵o̵r̵t̵c̵u̵t̵ ̵w̵h̵i̵c̵h̵ ̵l̵e̵t̵s̵ ̵y̵o̵u̵ ̵j̵u̵m̵p̵ ̵d̵i̵r̵e̵c̵t̵i̵l̵y̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵r̵e̵l̵a̵t̵e̵d̵ ̵t̵r̵a̵c̵k̵ ̵i̵n̵ ̵c̵u̵r̵v̵e̵ ̵e̵d̵i̵t̵o̵r̵ ̵w̵o̵u̵l̵d̵ ̵b̵e̵ ̵g̵r̵e̵a̵t̵ ̵(̵f̵.̵e̵.̵ ̵i̵n̵ ̵C̵A̵T̵R̵i̵g̵ ̵m̵o̵t̵i̵o̵n̵ ̵p̵a̵n̵e̵l̵ ̵s̵e̵v̵e̵r̵a̵l̵ ̵p̵a̵r̵a̵m̵e̵t̵e̵r̵s̵ ̵a̵r̵e̵ ̵s̵u̵p̵p̵l̵i̵e̵d̵ ̵w̵i̵t̵h̵ ̵a̵ ̵l̵i̵t̵t̵l̵e̵ ̵b̵u̵t̵t̵o̵n̵ ̵n̵e̵x̵t̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵m̵ ̵w̵h̵i̵c̵h̵ ̵d̵o̵e̵s̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵.̵)̵
EDIT: Okay, got it! Its allready on the right click menue when your mouse is over an input field of a value! So sorry for requesting ;D!

4. An "enable checkbox" for operators with multiple effects. F.e. Surface force or Force operator. In force operator f.e. when you work with gravity, wind, and noises and you are happy with your settings and you want to disable one of it for f.e. testing purposes, you have zero the strength parameter or the influence percent parameter and so your good value gets lost (when you don't write it down somewhere or keep it in mind, so that it not becomes forgotten).

So thats it! Big Grin

Thanks in advance!