Tyflow not updating when rendering sequence
Hi all, 

I have issues with tyflow not updating while rendering sequence.
Brief explanation, I'm trying to render out some waves and came across tutorial on youtube by Stu Lloyd who use it with phoenix. 
Followed tutorial and all goes well up until rendering where tyflow is not updating while rendering sequence. 
When rendered out one by one all goes well and is following phoenix and behaving well but in 'active time segment', 'range' or 'frames' it just stays on first one. 

This is my first time using tyflow so hopefully this is a beginners mistake and easy to solve. 

I use Corona 5 and Max 2020.
I can't really debug issues with renderers, beyond simple stuff. But knowing that sequences render fine with scanline/vray/redshift/etc leads me to believe this is a Corona issue. I'd suggest contacting the Corona devs about it.
Ok, thanks for replying
This reads very similar to the problem we are having over at this thread: https://forum.tyflow.com/thread-2782-pos...l#pid10579

Individually rendered frames render fine, but sequences don't. In my case it's the same as described here: "single" frame render works well, but "range" or "active time segment" or "frames" results in invisible TyFlow (as opposed to not updated TyFlow in this post). I had the problem with scanline and vray, so I think it's not an issue with a specific renderer. Somehow rendering a sequence does not work for us while single frames are fine with no obvious cause in sight (I tried to eliminate causes by switching pretty much any parameter, but no success). I hope there is a solution.
I think I found the cause at least for my case:

The use of a "Camera Mapping (WSM)" modifier in the scene causes the problem.

I used that modifier on a mesh that TyFlow was relating to in a tyflow "Mapping" operator. Interestingly, even after deleting the "Mapping" operator in TyFlow (so the camera mapped object became officially unrelated to Tyflow) the problem remained until I switched off the camera mapping modifier completely.
That's a very strange finding, but I'm glad you narrowed it down and solved the issue. If you post the scene at some point I can go in and try to debug further.