tyPaticleSkin load from baked cache is it possible?
Hi !
Have a question.
Working on the car crash and i have 2 particle system.
1 it is particle based on Voronoy to make a body rig
2 simulation of the car crash.
my car very detail and have all interior parts. 
i need them all because i will show it on render.
No i trying to optimize scene to somehow cache the 1 even with Voronoy rig.
Iv though to export as a tyCache and after connect it to Particle Skin on tyParticleSkin modifier. But as i see it is possible to connect only tyFlow node.
What would you suggest in this case?
Thank you
Hmm, yes right now the particle skin only takes a flow as input. In the future I may extend to caches and such.
(05-17-2019, 10:18 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Hmm, yes right now the particle skin only takes a flow as input. In the future I may extend to caches and such.

thank you, very appreciated! But for now how to speed it up processes?
For whatever it's worth, I'm finding myself wanting to do this often as well, so as to avoid using the skin wrap modifier.
I have tried export and cache voronoi fracture rig as tycache onto disk. Then import said cache via birth flow and use that as skin. I think this allowed to truncate sim time for initial voronoi rig creation but the difference in time for rigid body simulation was negligible . Maybe since my computers unit core clock is slow. Should have gone with AMD Sad Anyhow I am new so not sure if this is work around, but perhaps worth a try.
(05-17-2019, 10:18 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Hmm, yes right now the particle skin only takes a flow as input. In the future I may extend to caches and such.

Is this future comming closer?
Would be very nice if tyCache could drive tyParticleSkin.

Sry for digging out this old thread, but I think this request is still up to date.