Can't get motion blur on TySplines (VRay)!
You are probably busy but until you get to working out the issue of motion blur is it possible to to somehow "tell" the spline mesh tubes or instanced objects (i'm not sure if this should be done on particle level or modifier) to avoid changing topology? 

I think this may temporarily solve the motion blur problem. I understand that Tyflow right now is forcing the meshes on splines to follow the particles, for instance they spawn from the emitter and so the tubes need to be cut off at the spawn to look right this forces the mesh to change topology, but what if this is not a big issue and that we simply require an object to follow the generated spline (doesn't matter what happens before or after it reaches the said spline) the meshes for instance can spawn above the splines in negative space, similar to what happens to normal pathfollow objects before they reach the actual spline say at "-100 percent value". 

Just a thought if it is faster to implement as a workaround for now.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't get motion blur on TySplines (VRay)! - by William - 11-16-2019, 10:32 PM