Projectile keyframing and management tips?
Hi! Iam loving the plugin, and it seems absolutely *incredibly* powerful. I'm at a loss, though, as I'm stuck too much in the pFlow mindset, and the way I'd do things there simply doesn't quite work the same way here. And that's great - because the way I used to do it is a freakin terrible hack. So, instead of trying to shoehorn something terrible in that's obviously not working, I thought I'd ask the experts the right way to do this:
Firing single-spawn particles from pre-defined spots, with potentially many different emitters, all of them hopefully with the ability to keyframe *exactly* when they fire off.
Best example I can think of is an X-Wing's lasers. I would like to have a flexible system for having 1,2, or many fighters in an animation, all with the ability to control exactly when they're firing off a laser from one of their 4 guns. Either in a pattern, or staggered, whatever. Ideally this "fired" particle would be the same flow for all of them, allowing me to add collisions with objects and globally control object instancing, speed, etc.
I feel like I'm missing an obvious path to this goal, but.. It escapes my mental grasp. I'm hoping someone can help!
Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Projectile keyframing and management tips? - by Howard Day - 12-02-2019, 07:53 AM