Is there any tutorials? how should one get into this?
(04-07-2019, 11:17 PM)UkMan Wrote: Really frustrating

I am also frustrated, when trying to do some simple things, but I realized, that most of my frustration comes because of my ignorance. 

To add to above suggestions: 
Any Particle Flow tutorial will get you perfectly started with this (and you have a tone of PF tuts online), because it's the same logic. 
Also, I saw your other thread where you asked how to break house with windows fracturing differently, and you don't even know Pflow? 
Why don't you pick some simpler goal? Brake a chair.. or something... 

I saw few guys here that I know they rock with effects, and still, they are just trying simple tests, so they understand plug-in perfectly. You want to try complex stuff before them? 

Last (but not least), your tone sounds somewhat offensive and ignorant. If you know limitation of PFlow, you'd realize the potential of this plugin, but you don't. 
And I am not writing all this because of you, but to be able to copy paste to any person that thinks that a (so far) free plugin is "frustrating", even that plugin is (imho) the best stuff that happened to 3DS Max last 10-15 years.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there any tutorials? how should one get into this? - by d4rk3lf - 04-09-2019, 12:02 AM