"Birth Shape" inherits materials and animations
I have a more complex robot that needs to be converted into particles to do the broken animation. Because there are so many robot parts, there are many materials. Re-giving the robot (particle) material at this time becomes very cumbersome and complicated. I hope that "Birth Shape" can inherit the original object material. This way I don't need to re-engage the robot material.

There is another problem. The number of robot objects is very high. I need to inherit the motion of the original robot. Now I use the "Cloth Bind" and "Object Bind" nodes to bind to the original robot object, which makes my entire particle system just start. Become very card. I hope that "Birth Shape" can directly read the object animation. Thank you

Perhaps the "Birth Shape" inheritance object animation is very burdensome for the particle system, I hope this node has its own cache function. Avoid placing a large burden on the entire particle system

Messages In This Thread
"Birth Shape" inherits materials and animations - by cgdvs - 05-21-2019, 03:59 AM