tyspline Mesh to cloth?
First of all congratulation for this great plugin! amazing performance.
I really like the ways you can shape particle trajectories with tySplineMesher. I was wondering if it would be possible to convert these splineMeshes into a cloth particle once they are generated and I stopped there movement? Is there a way to cloth bind the tysplineMeshes?

Thanks!
You can input any geometry into a flow, including other tyflows. You might have some issues getting spline meshes trails converted into cloth though because their topology changes as they form.
(04-03-2019, 09:20 PM)tyFlow Wrote: You can input any geometry into a flow, including other tyflows. You might have some issues getting spline meshes trails converted into cloth though because their topology changes as they form.

Isn´t a simple way of achieving this to just use a particle bind op before they get meshed? that way you already can have cloth behaviour as they are being formed, if I understand it right..
That's another way of doing it Smile
]Thanks guys! 
can you please refine your particle binding idea? when I apply it right now, it only binds the particles which are forming the spline, but not the trajectory itself. I have attached a screenshot. I was trying to give these spline meshes some natural movement with cloth once they are created.
Thanks again, and I will also try putting this system into a new tyflow as a cloth shape

[attachment=43

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh, I see. My Idea would only work if you´d continuosly emit particles. for example with spawn op travel by distance or something like that.

That way you´d have particle bindings between them and then you´d just need to mesh that.
If you want to first just create them and THEN have the bindings start reacting to gravity/forces etc. you´d have to put that in a separate event I guess.
(04-04-2019, 11:14 AM)insertmesh Wrote: Oh, I see. My Idea would only work if you´d continuosly emit particles. for example with spawn op travel by distance or something like that.

That way you´d have particle bindings between them and then you´d just need to mesh that.
If you want to first just create them and THEN have the bindings start reacting to gravity/forces etc. you´d have to put that in a separate event I guess.

ah, yeah, thanks. spawning new particles along the way is a good idea. will try that