Particle Break: add a "per particle" option in the Random breaking
Hi, 
right now the number of breaks per frame is absolute, so it's particle number-dependant.
If there was a "per particle" switch it could be easier to control and more procedurally usable.
Can you explain what you're trying to accomplish? Just so I can best understand the way to implement such a thing. You'd like the ability to do something like "tell all particles to break 1 bind" or something like that?
(10-14-2019, 12:18 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Can you explain what you're trying to accomplish? Just so I can best understand the way to implement such a thing. You'd like the ability to do something like "tell all particles to break 1 bind" or something like that

Exactly. Let's say that right now the random break is dependant on the total amount of bindings you want to break. 
But if you go back in the flow and change the amount of particles (that will also change the amount of bindings, usually) you have also to go back to this operator and tweak the number.

But if I had a "per particle" switch, I could tell the operator to break 5 binds/tick for each particle, and this would make it more procedural and less dependant on the total amount of bindings.