clothbind / units problem
Hello,

Already post in facebook but this place is may be more appropriate.

I'm always working in real units in max (most of time in centimers), it really helps for having every assets at good size and rendering setup always coherent.

One of my friend notice that clothes are working really better when characters are 180 meter and not 1,8 meter.
I try and test and must agree with him.

Basic stiffness (stretch/bend) are almost good by default when my character has 180 meters.
Very hard to do and adjust properly with character at 1,80 meter.

For me this is pretty very annoying (biped and forest scaling is quite a big mess), any solution in tyflow to adjust scale or units according to max unit ?
May be strech and bend should/could go to 100 and not 1 ? (i don't know if it's the good solution just asking).

Thanks !
There's is nothing in the solver that is units-dependent. Are you sure your setup doesn't rely on some other units-dependent property? For example, -1 gravity at 1.8 meters will have a very different effect than -1 gravity at 180 meters. Check to make sure you've adjusted your forces properly. If you've tried everything and still get the issue, please send the file to support@tyflow.com.