Particle visible
HI,Tyson!
Recently I came across a magical project and made a "flame composed of lines" effect.
When you encounter a problem, you need to temporarily hide the particles (not delete them). When the conditions are ripe, the particles will appear again.
For example: there is a row of particles in the Z axis, I want to dynamically display its length.
For example, in the first frame, its length is 1, in the second frame its length is 1.5. In the third frame, its length is 0.5, and the length is constantly changing.
Maybe you said that you can convert groups continuously. I used "Particle Bind" here. So I think the best way is to let the particles disappear temporarily. In all the nodes. I see the "Camera Cull" node has this function, but Unfortunately, it only supports cameras. If you can read objects, it will solve this problem perfectly.
thank you very much!
I'm not quite sure I understand what you're trying to do, but I can add a proximity test to the Camera Cull operator, so it would work with any object, not just cameras. Currently it only has a camera frustum test.
Ok,
Simple description: I hope that the "Camera cull" node can read objects and has the effect of "Surface test (Distance)". So we can use animated surface objects.