Particle interaction between events
Guessing this is a really easy one, how do I get particles from event 1 to test for collisions with particles from event 2 (voxels)?

I want them to trigger a new event and delete upon collision, but collision operator looks to only receive geo interactions? Tried a tymesh, but that's not it.

Thanks
Depends on what you're after. PhysX? Or Particle Physics? Need more info.
(11-16-2019, 01:13 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Depends on what you're after. PhysX? Or Particle Physics? Need more info.

Whichever works best for the outcome, in fact there may be a better approach all together. I am trying to blow a sculpture away, bit by bit using wind. My issue is that I do not want the far end of the sculpture to be affected by the wind until the front end has worn away. Previous iterations have been successful in wearing it away, but because all voxels are particle-bound, there is a sway to the entire sculpture. Was thinking that a property test operator could work, but haven't found the right condition to test for.

Instead, I thought, if I could send particles through wind towards the voxels, I could have them collide and delete to activate a force operator on the voxels. 

Thank you for your time.
For the latter idea you could use a Property Test operator with a neighbor test (on the sculpture particles) to see when they are close to the wind particles. If they are within a certain distance, you send them to an event where their PhysX properties are activated (converted from kinematic to dynamic) so they break way.
Makes perfect sense. Thanks for working through that wit me.