Corona render, material can't be assigned
When using Corona render (2.0), a Material operator has no effect. 

tyFlow v0.16007

Whenever I'm trying to change material in Mesh operator or either adding new Material operator, a material keeps the same (the one that is directly assigned in a viewport on tyFlow object).

[Image: tyflow.png]
Hey...as it says there in the "info" box of the material operator, it only has effect on VRay instances.

If you want to assign a material to your particles, apply it to the tyFlow object itself. If you need multiple materials, use a mutli/sub material and assign material IDs to your particles.
When Using Corona 3 Hotfix 1 it crashes every time i try to render anything with Tyflow.
Tried in two different computers with different hardware.

Will continue to test with Vray then.
(04-04-2019, 09:57 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Hey...as it says there in the "info" box of the material operator, it only has effect on VRay instances.

If you want to assign a material to your particles, apply it to the tyFlow object itself. If you need multiple materials, use a mutli/sub material and assign material IDs to your particles.

Ye.., I've seen the info box, but made some incorrect assumptions. Sorry  Confused
Oh thanks. The same mistake for me.
Even thou the "inherit material" from a referenced mesh seems to not pass it.
The material options in the shape operator applies only to VRay instances as well Smile