Move growth animation along with a mesh.
Hey everyone,
I'm rather new to tyFlow but already very addicted and spent the last few weeks on animation studies. I'm currently working on a first refined little animation.

After fine tuning and finishing a growth animation which is linked to a mesh I started animating the mesh itself for a turntable like motion. However I quickly realized that the growth is fixed in place once it's started. Each and every object that is part of the particle animation is linked to the moving mesh but it still doesn't work.

I assume that is because the position of the seed particle is set  to "On event entry" but I can't set it to continious because then the growth animation is constantly being pushed to that position point instead of proceeding to grow. Activating "Inherit Icon motion" in the position node first looked like the right solution but it seems like it only inherts the initial movement at the time of the event entry instead of holding that position for each following frame.

Does anyone know how I can actually link and move the whole growth animation along with a mesh or helper?

Here's a pic my tyflow setup. I'm creating bindings, sending those to a tySplines in combination with tyMesher.
[Image: Anmerkung-2020-02-17-160614.jpg]

And here's a short clip showing the issue in the viewport.The growth starts at the tyIcon which is linked to the mesh and once it starts growing it doesn't follow the tyIcon/mesh.
https://streamable.com/clmlj

Any help would be very appreciated because after some digging and trying I can't figure out a way how to resolve it and I don't want to scrap my original concept.
On Discord I got a tip from Tyson to simply simulate what I need in place, export the animation as cache files and then link the cache to my mesh. It was a great and simple idea.

In case you have encountered a similar situation here's a more detailed guide:
Use the Export Particles node to export what you need in a tyCache format with the coordinates set to "world". Now deactivate all the events in the flow. Then load in the saved cache files through a tyCache object and set the coordinates inside the tyCache options to "local". Because it's now set to local you can link the tyCache object to your moving mesh and it will follow along nicely. If you are using tySplines and tyMesher like me and need the bindings exported as well, it doesn't work. However in the Particle Export node you can include Splines to be directly exported as geomentry with your cache files... this will export what your current tySplines object is generating as geometry so beware of the resulting file size per frame. All you need to do now is add your tyCache object to the list of your tyMesher and activate the option to consider particle meshes.