Could be a Tyflow bug or Max bug, any help is appreciated
So I just clean installed Max 2018 yesterday and "tyFlow_016071" today and dropped the 2018 version in the correct spot.

However, the trouble I'm running into is when I open the Tyflow editor, the panel on the right side of the window is cutoff halfway. No matter if I make the window full scren, resize it, try to make the panel bigger, it just doesn't work. 

I also have a similar issue in Max where when I make cube, the parameters in the modify panel are also cutoff. 

This is after a clean install less than 24 hours ago. 

I have attached 2 screenshots, one of Max and one of Tyflow. 

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

I didn't see the attachments in my first post so I added them here again to make sure.
Make sure you click the add attachment button after browsing to it Smile

As for the issue, you're probably running a 4k screen (or multiple screens and at least one of them 4k) and have windows scaling enabled in your windows setting right?

Some machines depending on the setup and OS do not properly do the windows scaling, and unfortunately I don't have access to a problem machine like that in order to test and fix that rare edge case (for example, on my own 2k and 4k monitors, the scaling works fine and the sidebar isn't cut off). So I added a setting in the Debugging rollout of tyFlow to manually expand the width of the operator sidebar. That setting is also sticky so you only need to set it once and it should load that setting each time you re-open the editor. So try that and let me know if it works.
(02-29-2020, 11:05 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Make sure you click the add attachment button after browsing to it Smile

As for the issue, you're probably running a 4k screen (or multiple screens and at least one of them 4k) and have windows scaling enabled in your windows setting right?

Some machines depending on the setup and OS do not properly do the windows scaling, and unfortunately I don't have access to a problem machine like that in order to test and fix that rare edge case (for example, on my own 2k and 4k monitors, the scaling works fine and the sidebar isn't cut off). So I added a setting in the Debugging rollout of tyFlow to manually expand the width of the operator sidebar. That setting is also sticky so you only need to set it once and it should load that setting each time you re-open the editor. So try that and let me know if it works.
YES!! That worked! Thank you so much.

Any idea about the one in Max itself? 

I am using a 4K TV at 3840x2160 and have it scaled to 225% because if I keep it at 100% all the text is way too small to read. I also have the same issue in thinking particles but I'm assuming if I fix the one in Max it'll fix the problem in TP as well.
I don't know of a max fix for that issue, sorry. I've never heard of anyone having the scaling issue in the max modifier panel itself....I think that would be a pretty important issue to raise with the max devs on their forum or through a support email.