PhysX fluid circular dependency
How I can test distance of the fluid traveling towards particles, and send these particles into next event? 

This is the situation: 
There's a princess trapped in the castle, and dragon is guarding the entrance. Many heroes gather, but all this is not important, because huge wave of water comes out of nowhere and crashes with castle, and make castle fall apart. 
So, if I make bindings to the castle, before wave is hitting it (so it stays in place), I need to type in some crazy numbers on PhysX Fluid solver, in order to brake bindings (something like 200 for  both fluid density and velocity), and then it brakes it, but the force is way to strong. 

I'd like to just test water distance from the castle, and when is close, to just send these particles to next event where I completely brake bindings. 

Is this possible?
That's not possible right now, no. It may be a good idea to have the PhysX Fluid operator send some feedback info though. Thanks for the idea.
Thanks... yeah... it would be awesome to have that. 

I understand circular dependency and all, but in this case, it doesn't had to do anything, except reading fluid data, and sending into the next event. 
That's why it seems possible to me. 

If you do this, I'll make one hero save the princess, before flow hits the castle. Wink