Quick set Seed for all tyFlow operators
Back in old pFlow I noticed that I usually create a number of pFlow clones that only needs to have their seeds changed. I developed a script that goes through all events and operators with a Seed parameter and sets it to the specified input value. It was way quicker than manually going through all operators and specify seeds.

I think it would be really handy for tyFlow to have a similar feature where you can either specify a specific seed for all operators within a tyFlow object, selected events or operators.

You can even make a feature where you don't even have to specify a number, it will just pick a random one. That would give random seeds with just one click!
Now that I think about it, I might just make a maxscript for this. It seems rather simple to just loop through all events and operators and check for a "Seed" property. I will share the script when it works solid Smile
Might still be a nice feature, if you could do that with a single click in the main rollout ("randomize all seeds")
Think I need some slight advice from Tyson.

When doing a recursive search through the tyFlow object I notice that there are operators with several properties using the name ("Seed").

Not only this, but within a Vornoi fracture Operator when manipulating property #seed and #timingSeed I change the same spinner in the GUI.

I'm no maxscript wiz, this is a bit confusing... Wink
Hmm, there shouldn't be any properties with duplicate names, but I can check this.

Reseed-all-operators and such functions are on the todo list anyways, so hopefully won't require a MAXScript solution in the future Smile
Has this feature been added by any chance?
You can right-click on operators and there's an option to reseed them now.