Camera Mapping
So I recorded a live plate of a building. I recreated the scene in 3d and applied a camera map modifier to it (non wsm). Next I did a destruction sim to the building in tyflow. After that was done I applied the texture to it (Texture used for camera mapping). For some reason the texture doesn't 'stick' to the chunks. Like the chunks would first have the projection of the building which is correct. But when the chunks are blown past the building and into the area of the plate where there is a sky the chunk's texture become blue. So basically I am trying to add a camera map to the building but I want them to keep the same texture they first had.
Did you use the tyUVWFreeze modifier? There is an official sample scene showing how it works.
(04-01-2020, 10:46 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Did you use the tyUVWFreeze modifier? There is an official sample scene showing how it works.

Cool! Ill check it out!  Big Grin

(04-01-2020, 10:46 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Did you use the tyUVWFreeze modifier? There is an official sample scene showing how it works.
Alright I just used it and it works! Thank you so much for the help and thank you so much for creating this amazing plugin!

Hmm that's weird, it was just working and now it's not. I did a camera map on the geo. Then I applied the UVWFreeze Modifier to it and I applied the same shader used in the geo to Tyflow. This was working and now its not? Is there something that I am missing?

Oh well never mind. Sorry for so many replies. I just realized that I changed the projection shader from texture to env so the modifier couldn't use the channels.