Pflow to tyflow
Is there any way to get pflow as an input to tyflow ?
Like a converter or as a way to exchange data between the two .. 
Thnx
(04-05-2019, 11:00 AM)peshang Wrote: Is there any way to get pflow as an input to tyflow ?
Thnx

I think thats a bit of a borad question. Probably depends on what you want to do...You want to get the position/rotation values? velocities? Shapes? You want to use it as collision object or to spawn tyflow objects?

Or you wanna take pflow setups and completely convert them to similar tyFlow setup?
I´m guessing thats a bit of a bigger task...

Not an unuseful idea though, I have a ton of pflow setups I keep reusing for my recurring projects and recreating all ofthem in tyflow will definitely take some time.

I´m guessing that would be a task for some very talented and bored scripter...
(04-05-2019, 11:11 AM)insertmesh Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 11:00 AM)peshang Wrote: Is there any way to get pflow as an input to tyflow ?
Thnx

I think thats a bit of a borad question. Probably depends on what you want to do...You want to get the position/rotation values? velocities? Shapes? You want to use it as collision object or to spawn tyflow objects?

Or you wanna take pflow setups and completely convert them to similar tyFlow setup?
I´m guessing thats a bit of a bigger task...

Not an unuseful idea though, I have a ton of pflow setups I keep reusing for my recurring projects and recreating all ofthem in tyflow will definitely take some time.

I´m guessing that would be a task for some very talented and bored scripter...

yeah exactly ..
well i guess we can cache as an alembic file then give it to tyflow.. yet limited and very unfriendly.
I don't have a direct way to input a pflow into a tyflow, no. You could export them to PRT and then import with a Birth PRT/PRTLoader...

If enough people need a PFlow converter operator I may add one....
(04-05-2019, 11:26 PM)tyFlow Wrote: I don't have a direct way to input a pflow into a tyflow, no. You could export them to PRT and then import with a Birth PRT/PRTLoader...

If enough people need a PFlow converter operator I may add one....

It would be a great Idea. By the way, It would be also a great Idea to have the Integer, Real, Vector, Quaternion and Matrix Math operations capabilities, to do any specific calculations to a given particle.
All of those are already available in the Script operator.