Extended data channel
hi,Tyson!
  Is it possible to add the "Mapping From data" data channel under the "Mapping" operator to the "Speed" spread "Rotation" Scale "... and other operators.

For example: I can do some special operations through custom data. If the speed operator has a data channel that reads "scalar" and "vector", it will make the speed operator very flexible. And I can also The values generated by some special conditions are clamped in a range. This is really convenient.

Thank you

"Spread" operator, can it add a texture control to its XYZ three axes and can determine the fluctuation of one axis direction according to the shape of the object?
In many cases, we do matrix animation. It is necessary to store the original position data of the particles in advance, and the speed of the particles and the target operator are used to achieve the effect of fluctuations. In this middle, it needs to undergo multiple node control to achieve the desired effect. Operators can directly control ups and downs through textures or objects. Then animation of voxels is very simple and efficient. Do you think it is feasible?
For example: I want to make some scales. The scales are usually arranged in order, and the size of the scales is also regular.
As shown in the figure, scales are generated according to the performance and are matched with the area. This will be very beneficial for making many similar effects. So this is also what I have always hoped to extend the data channel to operators such as "shape" "speed" "Spread" One of the reasons. This will be a great initiative.

reference:https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=64&v=XxbMtQ42jm4&feature=emb_logo
Hi vfx dvs,

To be honest I'm not really sure what you're asking for. I don't understand the connection between mapping, speed, spread and shape that you're proposing.

Either way, the Script operator is very flexible and allows you to manipulate custom data however you like. I would suggest exploring that as an option.
Okay thank you.
I will try to learn about script operators