phoenix fd and voronoi fracture combine problem
Exclamation 
hello to everyone,
I'm facing a problem to combine both things together phoenix fd and tyflow . basically i want to shoot the glass with wine but when i attach with voronoi object then phoenix fd doesn't contain in glass . i tried so many things but didn't find the solution. i found someone did in thinking particles but i want to create in tyflow so if someone have knowledge regarding my problem then please help me. thanks
If I understood correctly, try using the original glass to contain the fluid until the exact frame of impact, then switch it out for your Tf glass. You can use a time test to activate the fracture at a specific frame.
Or try a surface test (volume) to activate fracture by animating an object over the glass.
(06-09-2020, 05:13 PM)Chris Wrote: If I understood correctly, try using the original glass to contain the fluid until the exact frame of impact, then switch it out for your Tf glass. You can use a time test to activate the fracture at a specific frame.
Or try a surface test (volume) to activate fracture by animating an object over the glass.

yea thanks for your advice chris, i also thought the same later but i'm solving somehow in continuous way and now i think there is no other to switch. anyway thanks for your help brother.