determinism issues
It seems I'm running into a determinism issue when using Phyx. Every time I open my scene the sim changes when I cache it out as a tycache. Is there anything I should know about when using phyx sims to make it change my sim every time I open the same file? 

build v0.16086

(08-01-2020, 11:32 PM)tjconnors Wrote: It seems I'm running into a determinism issue when using Phyx. Every time I open my scene the sim changes when I cache it out as a tycache. Is there anything I should know about when using phyx sims to make it change my sim every time I open the same file? 

build v0.16086

It seems the moment I turn off the property test node it will not change my sim. I'm using the phyx blind break to fracture my pieces into smaller ones the moment the blinding breaks. Is there a issue with phyx blind break property?

(08-01-2020, 11:32 PM)tjconnors Wrote: It seems I'm running into a determinism issue when using Phyx. Every time I open my scene the sim changes when I cache it out as a tycache. Is there anything I should know about when using phyx sims to make it change my sim every time I open the same file? 

build v0.16086

build v0.16086

It seems the moment I turn off the property test node it will not change my sim. I'm using the phyx blind break to fracture my pieces into smaller ones the moment the blinding breaks. Is there a issue with phyx blind break property?

I attached the max file if you wanted to take a look and see.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.max   tyflow_test.max (Size: 3.52 MB / Downloads: 145)