Editing noise controller values doesn't refresh sim.
Just noticed that editing the values on a noise controller (on a gravity if that matters) doesn't cause tyFlow to recognize a change and re-cache.  Specifically, I changed the entire controller to be > 0 and it didn't update.  Seems like it should be recognized and force an update.
So I created a simple icon flow, added a force operator, and then assigned a noise float controller to the gravity strength and popped open the noise float settings...then when I change the strength value, after each change the flow updates properly.

So if you could send your scene file to support@tyflow.com I can check out why it's not working on your end.
When I first open the file and cache some frames, then i turn the >0 off, it doesn't refresh. If I then turn it back on, it refreshes. It should refresh both times since the effect is changing. I made a quick video to show you what is happening. Sorry ahead of time for the slow ass sim.. I haven't made these chains faster yet.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XxCO3i...JBfLXwoWC5 (download for full res - don't stream)

I'll email you the file after I simplify it to be faster for ya.

EDIT: Ok, emailed you the file and basic instructions.
Fixed in v0.16010 Smile
Beastly