Tyactor explosion
Bug 
Hi
Some actors  need to explode when entering contact with a bullet
Basically inspired by Tyson arrow file
The explosion is not correct, debris are jumping and going through the floor 
I thought about exporting to  mesh and then explode theme but when exporting to mesh nodes are empty

Thank you for your help

3 files uploaded 2021

Spiders_arrows: is the one

Spiders_time_test: it's to illustrate the stages of the flow
Alembic_test: another test with alembic (one object)

+version 2018
If things are falling through the ground the first thing to look at is if your particle groups are set properly. This an example file showing how to use particle groups and the docs help explain them further (Particle Groups operator docs).
(09-02-2020, 05:10 AM)tyFlow Wrote: If things are falling through the ground the first thing to look at is if your particle groups are set properly. This an example file showing how to use particle groups and the docs help explain them further (Particle Groups operator docs).

Even without groups, the parts are going through (using particle force to activate)

The actors are not exported until they are switched to physix, I tried to set the export group in the tyActor node props
(by selecting the mesh / modify selected nodes)
It doesn't seem to change the simulation or export grp  

Thank you,
(09-02-2020, 04:15 PM)Emmanuel Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 05:10 AM)tyFlow Wrote: If things are falling through the ground the first thing to look at is if your particle groups are set properly. This an example file showing how to use particle groups and the docs help explain them further (Particle Groups operator docs).

Even without groups, the parts are going through (using particle  force  to activate)

The actors are not exported until they are switched to physx, I tried to set the export group in the tyActor node props
(by selecting the mesh / modify selected nodes)
It doesn't seem to change the simulation or export grp  

Thank you,

Even without groups, just a simple birth object + physx shape + physx collision
and it's going through the objects or jumping  

I installed again now the physx is working finaly Smile
but not the export mesh

Attached Files
.mp4   Untitled_Perspective_preview_v001.mp4 (Size: 624.82 KB / Downloads: 155)