tyParticleController (tyFlow v0.16096)
Bug 
in tyParticleController have an error Maxscript

-- Error occurred in anonymous codeblock; filename: C:\Users\Iman\AppData\Local\Autodesk\3dsMax\2021 - 64bit\ENU\usermacros\tyFlow-tyParticleController.mcr; position: 240; line: 7
-- MAXScript MacroScript Error Exception:
-- Runtime error: startObjectCreation() requires a scene object class parameter, got: tyParticleController
-- MAXScript callstack:
-- thread data: threadID:11488
-- ------------------------------------------------------
-- [stack level: 0]
-- In execute(); filename: C:\Users\Iman\AppData\Local\Autodesk\3dsMax\2021 - 64bit\ENU\usermacros\tyFlow-tyParticleController.mcr; position: 241; line: 7
-- member of: codeblock macroScript: tyFlow_tyParticleController
-- Locals:
-- Externals:
-- tyFlow_tyParticleController: <CodeBlock:tyFlow_tyParticleController>
-- owner: <CodeBlock:tyFlow_tyParticleController>
-- [stack level: 1]
-- called from codeblock macroScript: tyFlow_tyParticleController
-- Locals:
-- Externals:
-- [stack level: 2]
-- called from top-level

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hmm...

The tyParticleController is a transform controller that must be assigned to an existing object. From your screenshot it seems like you're trying to create it from max's 'x' menu, right?

That user-script is auto-generated by max on startup and not created by tyFlow itself. The fact that max is generating a user macro for a 3rd party controller seems like a max bug...
(11-20-2020, 04:57 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Hmm...

The tyParticleController is a transform controller that must be assigned to an existing object. From your screenshot it seems like you're trying to create it from max's 'x' menu, right?

That user-script is auto-generated by max on startup and not created by tyFlow itself. The fact that max is generating a user macro for a 3rd party controller seems like a max bug...

Yes, when I use max's 'x' menu I have the issue

and also I have this message when I opened the 3ds max.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes that's a max issue, not a tyFow issue.

Google the popup message and you should find an Autodesk Area thread on how to disable it.
(11-21-2020, 12:10 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Yes that's a max issue, not a tyFow issue.

Google the popup message and you should find an Autodesk Area thread on how to disable it.

That's right, thank you.