either or kindof
Hey tyson,
Either I am unable to figureĀ out OR there is nothing like it...

I came up with a problem, where I wanted my particles to not send out to one particular event but I wanted my particle to randomly go to any of the 3 events i create......
for e.g. sphere particle falling when collided with ground can get destroyed through voronoi fracturing or gets converted into cloth bounce like softbody or can break like sand......
it has only one condition but that condition can trigger any event out of the total assigned event....

just a thought what say

Thank you
Nayan
There's no way to evenly distribute particles to multiple events like that by default.

You can either try a Split operator and send out percentages of particles, or perhaps try assigning all the particles a random integer between 0 and 3 and then use property tests to send particles out based on the value they were assigned, for a more even distribution. You'll need to use a script to assign the integers, or you can use a hack and assign them random Material IDs using the random mode of the Material ID operator and test for those values instead.
oh okey....but is it possible to have an increment to float option for send out operator, in that way through multiple sendout operator and then have a property test which fulfills anyone and sends out....

just a thought....