TyBind and binding positions
In this file I'm attempting to build complex wheel suspension but I'm having an issue with the binding points not acting as expected. 
When I engage the Physx Bind > TyActor TyBind the actor child parts move to a new location that seems to be the object mass center instead of where they were in the original actor rig.

Steps to Repro:

Open File Rover_01.max and examine the issue. Changing the bind type from TyActor TyBin to Rigid Joint is interesting. 

Andy

Attached Files
.max   Rover_01.max (Size: 868 KB / Downloads: 186)
Hey Andy,

Seems like resetting the xforms of your input objects solves the issue. I think it was an oversight on my part, the tyBind local transform calculations don't factor in pivot point changes to input objects. I'll get that fixed for the next build so a reset xform isn't necessary.
(01-02-2021, 04:49 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Hey Andy,

Seems like resetting the xforms of your input objects solves the issue. I think it was an oversight on my part, the tyBind local transform calculations don't factor in pivot point changes to input objects. I'll get that fixed for the next build so a reset xform isn't necessary.

That works, thanks Tyson. 
The really cool thing is you can assign one of the wheels a tyProperty Float and then use that to filter in a spin operator on that wheel to give it motion. 
Having lots of fun before work starts again. 
Andy
Yep, that's the idea Smile