Animated OBJ with cloth tearing
Shocked 
So i animated a head to look around, and guess what... It gets destroyed .
Im trying to find a cool way to break it apart while moving. the "flesh" is going to fall down by gravity while the rest of the "zombie" moves.
I tried cloth because that looks cool moving. Problem is it dosent tear apart right when hit by an object.
Any tips on other methods or a setup to look at would be super cool.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not sure what exact motion you have in mind, some (rough) preview might help.
Ok, ball hits the head, you want skin to fall apart right away (on whole head), or on the impact point with collision?
Should some of the head remain? Should it be more like a melting part of the head... etc

Ok, I've read for the third time what you wrote... here is some blind guesses that might (or not) help:
- Have you tried placing object bind bellow cloth bind operator? It might do nothing for your setup... but still... that way many particles will be bind, instead on just one.
- Collision is not only operator you can use to test mesh interaction with other object. Have you tried surface test (volume inside). That way, anything inside your sphere will go to the next event, and break...

Sorry, all the above is maybe not very helpful, but I try to understand exactly what you want.
Trying to figure out a way to let the parts that get hit by an object fly away by the impact force. Partly break/rip off more pieces by the force.

The animation could be moving and turning in random directions, tracked onto a person. point is to get the cloth to stick with the animated object without getting affected by anything but the impact object and only the part of the cloth hit by the impact object should react to forces like wind/gravity or other colliders etc.
That came out worse than the first post...

Think im trying to do this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoEYdCF9...eterFrance