about "Post processing of voronoi fracture"
Hello,Everyone~

My English is not very good. The sentences may not be smooth.

So please understand me. sorry about that my eng..

Recently, there has been a discussion on the Post processing of crushed fragments, so I will propose the following method
This method uses the displacement of the shape vertext in 3DNoise space based on the flow direction of the surface obtained from the SurfaceNormal Vecotor of the mesh.
Using the displacement, the subdivided divided object is superimposed on the inner vertex and substituted to transform the basic shape. The resulting shape can be used interchangeably at simulation time.
This is because the parts where the divided and deformed pieces are in contact with each other are exactly matched like a puzzle, so it can be effectively used rather than applying the transformation using the existing Dispalce node.
However, Tyflow currently cannot process or modify the vertices of the particle shape and the texture vertices that the surface contains.
So, I would like to suggest to the tyflow staff to design an additional approach to that part. The reason I thought so. At present, Tyflow cannot change the shape node during simulation, so it came to mind that it needs an additional function to modify it. 
(ex 
Editable_Mesh : GeometryClass and TriMesh : Value
http://help.autodesk.com/view/3DSMAX/201...A5510A3883

at least like this.. mesh vertices:<array_of_point3s> faces:<array_of_point3s> [ materialIDs:<array_of_integers> ] [ tverts:<array_of_point3s> ]
)
So, in the attached sample file, it was changed to Cloth Shape and the position coordinates of each vertex created at this time were changed through particles.

However, it was not possible to apply the various geometric characteristics of the mesh shpae, and had no choice but to be satisfied with transforming only the shape.

Anyway, at the moment this method doesn't seem suitable to work dynamically during particle simulation runtime.
In order to operate more safely and completely, additional functions are required, and to do so, technical assistance from the tyflow production team is required. The sample file is attached.

Request function
The user must be able to rebuild or modify the particle shape.
Also, in order to reconstruct the correct UV, you should be able to edit the UV from the texture vertext that the face contains.
In addition, if possible, the application range of the tool is expected to be expanded more effectively if it can be handled on the script node or at simulation time, including functions included in the existing tyselect.

Bugs found.
When the UVW coordinates of the cloth_binded shape particle are changed in the ScriptNode and then converted to the particle shape, the changed UVW coordinates return to the state they were in before the change. Sometimes it seemed to be working normally, but it didn't last. So I used the mapping operator to handle it. It still works in the script operator, but you can see that it doesn't work if you disable the mapping operator.

Anyway, this is a personal opinion. if you check it out and think that this method is valuable. 
I ask you to consider reinforcing the tools or functions I requested earlier.

My English is not very good. The sentences may not be smooth.
So please understand me. Thank you..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-11-2021, 09:34 AM)sjyong Wrote: Hello,Everyone~

video sample and more interated result

Attached Files
.mp4   fragment_interior04_for_sample01_fr24_size1_2.mp4 (Size: 5.97 MB / Downloads: 251)