Default Shape Operator Material
I have a simple feature request for Shape Operator.

Can I have the material of the shape operator, defaulted to inherit from selected? Or have an option for it to be the default. I find I always use this feature (it's cleaner) rather than applying material to the tyFlow object. But when I need to add 20 different shapes, I need to always scroll down, move the Instance Material section up, and then one by one changing them to Inherit from Selected. Maybe there's a way to make it the default that I don't already know of?

Thank you for all the hard work into creating tyFlow into what it is today. It's always appreciated.
The problem with making that default is that it could confuse users who don't realize it's enabled by default by overriding their flow-assigned materials.

Eventually I plan on making the shape list multi-selection enabled. Then you'll be able to edit all shape settings at once.
The problem with making that default is that it could confuse users who don't realize it's enabled by default by overriding their flow-assigned materials.

Eventually I plan on making the shape list multi-selection enabled. Then you'll be able to edit all shape settings at once.

In the meantime you can use maxscript to edit shape properties. The properties you'll want to modify in maxscript are:

Code:
materialMode_tab
material_tab

The size of the tabs will be equal to the number of elements in the list and you can modify them by index in a loop.
That's awesome. It works. Thanks!