export particle as mesh has many open edges / overlapping faces / self intersections
hello, 

i want to export the particles as meshes for next workflow. 
the result of the tyflow particles is exactly what i want. 
but if i export the particles to mesh with export operator, the exported meshes are not clean and sometimes terrible.
there are so many open edges / overlapping faces and self intersections that the next workflow is not possible without manually correct each particle. i have more than 20.000 particle in this case, this is not a funny job.
i did many research, see many videos but nothing works. 
the example is very simple. 
i have a very clean source mesh without many issues and checked it with several tools.
1. birth the object
2. voronoi fracture (cap holes is activated, voronoi point type : on shape surface by tex ( texture of cracked stone ) )
3. subdivide
4. displace textmap  ( texture of cracked stone ) 

for the created particle next event
1. flock operator

tried physx shape, shell and many other operator Smile

3d max scripting is no problem, but i don't have any idea to do something automatically.
for source mesh i tried quad remesher and so on in many variations.

does anyone have an idea what i can do ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

To be honest I'm not really sure what I'm looking at here. Can you upload the file?
(03-18-2021, 04:38 AM)tyFlow Wrote: To be honest I'm not really sure what I'm looking at here. Can you upload the file?

Hello, 
yes of course. 
it seems there is a different if the birth object is already scaled or not. my birth object has already a world scale of 800%.
to see what i mean, go to event "basis" and the operator export and export the meshes. 
in my version this are 993 particles. 
for example, see the exported mesh named "row 001 603". hope the export objects are named same. 

for this 993 exported meshes xview shows 8117 overlapping faces and 10485 open Edges.

Attached Files
.zip   tyflow export issue.zip (Size: 7.16 MB / Downloads: 120)
i followed a tutorial on youtube however my humans are to stretchy as the box hits them