Animation of scale operator value doesnt work
When i animate the scale value to make particles  dispapear or appear, the animation isnt taken account it only goes from 0 to 100 in 1 frame on particles, whatever is my animation duration. i can use interpolation to get more than 1 frame of animation, but

1- it doesnt take in account the animation curve i made in curve editor,it only interpolates from 0 to 100% in a weird way
2- the timing is only dependant on the interpolation slider, and absolutly not on the keyframe of the scale sliders.
3- the scale curve after reducing interpolation isn't straight at all, it goes for ex, from 100% to 5% in 1 frame and then slowly go down to zero, wich result in my geos going to lot of small geos in 1 frame ( like dots) and then disappearing...

So reducing interpolation is really not a good solution.

of course i have tried the different setting for animation of operator, none of them produce a good result, so here i stopped on the most obvious settings,

scale set to abosulte
keyframe offset sync set to event age
timing set to continous, event age , particle age, whatever it doesn't change anything
Not quite sure I understand what you're trying to accomplish, but the problem could be a bug. Send the file to support@tyflow.com so I can check it out please Smile
sent ! btw your work is awesome , i can't wait to have the fully final version !
ok everything is allright, I update to 0.16010