Delete particles that are Intersecting with other event
Hi,

I'm trying to make a condensation effect, where I can controle the big droplets and Ice shards separately from the small droplets.
I've managed to get a descent looking scatter for both the small and big droplets. But now I'm trying to figure out how I can delete the small droplets when they're intersecting with the big ones. I can't seem to get it to work. 
I tried with PhysX Shape and collision but the small droplets started delete them self's, because when they are first spawned they intersect a bit, I solved this with the particle physics collision.
I tried to add a tymesher to the big droplets so that I could use a surface test (inside) on the small ones. But somehow some survive?

Any ideas how to solve it?
thanks
I solved it by using a tymesher on the big droplets and a surface test (inside) on the small ones. the downside is that the surface test operator uses the 3d point of the particle and not the mesh, so I have a few dangly bits on the edges. Still better then air pockets which it previously was. 

Yea this is a tricky problem to solve with existing operators. I think the Property Test probably needs a PhysX overlap test, with an added simulation group option so you can choose which sim groups to include in the test...