About Animation Offset in an Arbitrary Range Using SurfaceTest
I want the animation of tycache to start with the particle that enters the Surface Test range.
I am using Actor, but it does not work. I have attached sample data for your reference.

The following YouTube video is a reference image of what we want to do.
I want to partially offset the start of the animation, as in "Playback activation by animated Sub Object gizmo". I would like to execute this control in SurfaceTest.
https://youtu.be/mzWzhXy3Um8?t=64

Please let me know if there is a better way.
Thank you in advance for any and all guidance!
Hi Jumpei,

The Actor Animation operator sends instructions to the actor root particle, which then controls all the actor rig particles together. So what you're attempting to do won't work...even though your rig particles are all successively moving to the next event, the animation is only triggered when the root particle is sent because the Actor Animation operator doesn't affect rig particles directly.

You can send out the rig particles from the Actor operator to another event, to better differentiate them in your flow.

There's not really any easy way to achieve what you want to achieve, that I can think of...besides animating a single tile and then scattering it as dozens/hundreds of actors, that are triggered individually (rather than trying to bring in dozens/hundreds of tiles through a single actor).
(09-29-2021, 07:25 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Hi Jumpei,

The Actor Animation operator sends instructions to the actor root particle, which then controls all the actor rig particles together. So what you're attempting to do won't work...even though your rig particles are all successively moving to the next event, the animation is only triggered when the root particle is sent because the Actor Animation operator doesn't affect rig particles directly.

You can send out the rig particles from the Actor operator to another event, to better differentiate them in your flow.

There's not really any easy way to achieve what you want to achieve, that I can think of...besides animating a single tile and then scattering it as dozens/hundreds of actors, that are triggered individually (rather than trying to bring in dozens/hundreds of tiles through a single actor).

Thank you for your reply.
I see that it is not possible to control them all together.
I understand. 
Thank you very much for your detailed explanation.