spline path / physX bindings / Render
Question 
Hi is there a way to render out the spline path / physX bindings?

With the tysplinemesher I can render the particle bindings but I can't find a way to render the physX bindings.
The spline paths operator has a "PhysX Bindings" mode. Did that not work?
(04-08-2019, 10:37 PM)tyFlow Wrote: The spline paths operator has a "PhysX Bindings" mode. Did that not work?

Yes, it works, the thing is when I try to render out the physics bindings I can't (i only see it on the viewport, not on the render), but if instead of physic bindings I choose particle bindings the render works fine and can render out the connections.
I'll check on this tonight to see if I can repro.
So I created a new flow....set particles to PhysX Shape, added a PhysX Bind operator so they are bound, then added a Spline Paths operator, clicked "Create New", set to "PhysX Bindings" and it's creating their geometry properly and a scanline render test renders them fine.

So if you're still having the issue and are confident you setup the scene correctly, please send to support@tyflow.com so I can take a look.
(04-10-2019, 07:24 AM)tyFlow Wrote: So I created a new flow....set particles to PhysX Shape, added a PhysX Bind operator so they are bound, then added a Spline Paths operator, clicked "Create New", set to "PhysX Bindings" and it's creating their geometry properly and a scanline render test renders them fine.

So if you're still having the issue and are confident you setup the scene correctly, please send to support@tyflow.com so I can take a look.

seems like i too have an issue with rendering splines.
it works with scanline render but doesn't show up at all in vray frame buffer.
Which ver of VRay?
vray next sir
(04-10-2019, 08:12 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Which ver of VRay?

same vray next 1.2
If you're using VRay NEXT GPU...try disabling the VRay interface in the interfaces rollout. It's a known issue that it's not compatible with vanilla tyFlow yet.

If you're using regular NEXT, please send the scene to support@tyflow.com Smile