3ds Max native Force field
does tyflow support Max's forces? like displace .. and etc.
Yes, but you may need to greatly increase the force values from what you're normally used to (legacy max forces work in an order of magnitude higher strength domain for some random reason). If you find a native max force that doesn't work at all, let me know.
thanks again..
as you said ..
you have to increase it to something like 10000 and you start seeing some changes..
i was working with displace force and it works now .. thnx
From my experience, you need to increase standard forces for pretty much everything (Cloth, Fume, Phoenix) , except PFlow and standard Max particles .
Tyflow is no different then others in that case.
I guess, it's because "normal" particle behavior is much more affected by forces, then any type of simulation that gives them weight, and whole lots of other parameters.

But it's working fine, with exception of vortex, that really behaves crazy (as I mentioned in other thread), but we have TyVortex.
That's like irony of the destiny... I had big troubles understanding basic vortex, and after a years I get a hang of it, it 's not working anymore Smile

Also, I haven't got time, but there's some really old forces plugins, that behave similar like Vortex (but with more "reasonable" controls).
I think it's name is Phasor, and there is one more...
Really curious to see if they work with Tyflow....