Artifacts on High number of Fractures
Any tips on not to get artifacts when fracturing an object with high number of points on it...

And why is my physX object falling down a tidy bit when checking "ignore start penetration"

..... and is it possible to only cap holes at pieces that have broken constraints ?

Thank you very much
What kind of artifacts? If it's black/flickering edges you can try to place a Smooth operator on your particles after the Voronoi Fracture.

Ignore Starting Penetrations is probably causing your stack of particles to fall down through the ground, because they're....ignoring starting penetrations (including those with the ground). You can use Particle Groups to filter what types of penetrations you want to ignore.

Not sure what you mean by your third question...
I guess its the geometry thats the issue here. Tried to fracture a downloaded model, but it gets wierd. I noticed that unchecking "cap holes" under fracture held the geometry more together when turned into physx object. So i thought maybe it could be turned off and turn itself on at the parts that broke loose or something  Smile
If the input geo is really messy you'll run into artifacts, yea. First thing to check is that it's watertight (has no holes). A mesh with holes can give really weird fracture results. You can also try detaching all of its elements first before fracturing, since overlapping elements are another way to confuse the fracture algo.
Worth mentioning is that, sometimes, it's just an display issue.
Viewport clipping.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW5j0RI3gsg

Check this video from 50 sec.