How to display Birth ID with Display Data?
Question 
Hello,

I have 5 Actors in a scene and I want to rotate only one of them.
So I'm using a filter by Birth ID.

To get the Birth ID I tryid Display Data, but it does not show any information at all in the Viewport.
Is there anything else to do, in order to get the IDs visible?

A special VP view mode or a Display operator?

Thanks

That should be all you need. Are you using the latest build of tyFlow?
I think it was 16131, I will check it with 16132 and give feedback.
(max2022)

Thanks
Make sure you don't have any active modifiers on your flow object. Any active modifiers on a flow object will disable the base object drawing methods. You'll see meshes and stuff, but not the text display types shown by the Display Data operator. If you do have modifiers, you don't have to remove them for Display Data view...just disable in the view.
Great! that was the reason, thanks

It only doesn't help to see the root particle ID, which I need to get to rotate the actor.
Each actor consists of many particles. Is there a way only to display the root particle?

Thanks

(12-04-2021, 01:46 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Make sure you don't have any active modifiers on your flow object. Any active modifiers on a flow object will disable the base object drawing methods. You'll see meshes and stuff, but not the text display types shown by the Display Data operator. If you do have modifiers, you don't have to remove them for Display Data view...just disable in the view.
You can send just the root particles (or just the rig particles) to another event using the output node of the Actor operator. Then just put the Display Data in there.
(12-07-2021, 10:11 PM)tyFlow Wrote: You can send just the root particles (or just the rig particles) to another event using the output node of the Actor operator. Then just put the Display Data in there.

How to render these ID numbers? Particle shape has no Numbers and letters option.