Tyflow graph added to an object as a modifier
Hi all,
reading this news in the cppress comunity:

https://cgpress.org/archives/abandoned-h...l#comments

is intereting what Gav3d says:

"What I wish is that a Tyflow graph could be added to an object as a modifier and saved as a preset. Overall I wish Max had a way to create smart modifiers or put modifiers in folders and save preset to a network location as a shareable asset/preset. This is how Geometry Nodes in Blender are designed and I really like it".

How this idea is near to a real development?
It's an interesting idea...not sure it will happen, though. tyFlow in its current state isn't really adaptable/convertible to a modifier without essentially re-writing the whole thing...so the cost/benefit ratio of undertaking a project like that would have to be huge, which I don't really think it is. For complex 'geometry node'-style proceduralism, a world-space object-independent system (like tyFlow) is better than an object-space modifier, in my opinion. I think it's better to fit objects into a pipeline, than to fit a pipeline into an object.
[quote pid="9750" dateline="1646454448"]
I think it's better to fit objects into a pipeline, than to fit a pipeline into an object.
[/quote]

for sure Smile

I assume that in a less or long period tyFlow wll overwrite principal vanilla max modifiers so...why not a "modifier creator" modifier in the to do list?
Meditate Tyson, meditate Smile