Multilple tY-Actor system exports issue - PRO v0002
Hello

Working on  Tyflow Pro v00002. I have weird export behaviour. 
I have got 7 separate  crowd sims with actors under one Tyflow system. 
I have also 7 separate export op's in each system with "Include actor skinned meshes" on.
All works fine but when it comes to export the operator exports  all the meshes, even from different systems. Is that intentional ? Should use geos ID's ?
I have found a workaround, switch off meshes in Actor op and exporting one by one but it is not very optimal.

Is this intentional Tyson ?

Thanks

Best

Chris
So...cloth and actors don't currently respect non-global Export Particles operators...in other words, every non-global Export Particle operator (aka an Export Particles operator not in its own event) will still export all cloth/actor skinned meshes (if you enable cloth/actor skinned mesh export in it). The main reason is just that cloth/actor skinned meshes don't have a specific event assigned to them, since their driver particles can be spread throughout an entire flow. However, I can see the use of being able to isolate them like that. I will add that to the todo, and will make it so that if you have a non-global Export Particles operator with cloth/actor mesh export enabled, only cloth/actor meshes which have at least one driver particle in that event will be included.
(03-13-2022, 04:31 PM)tyFlow Wrote: So...cloth and actors don't currently respect non-global Export Particles operators...in other words, every non-global Export Particle operator (aka an Export Particles operator not in its own event) will still export all cloth/actor skinned meshes (if you enable cloth/actor skinned mesh export in it). The main reason is just that cloth/actor skinned meshes don't have a specific event assigned to them, since their driver particles can be spread throughout an entire flow. However, I can see the use of being able to isolate them like that. I will add that to the todo, and will make it so that if you have a non-global Export Particles operator with cloth/actor mesh export enabled, only cloth/actor meshes which have at least one driver particle in that event will be included.

Thanks for quick reply Tyson !!!

I have applied material Id op's for eachty actor sim and exported globally everything as one tycache file. Works excellent !!
Having export  op working locally(event based)  for Actors and Cloth would be great feature.

Thank You  Heart  Tyson,

Best
Chris