Shaking particles
Hi,
I am trying to use gran solver like the excavator is digging dirt. When I use gravity all my particles jitter all the time. How do i scoop them up but make them not jitter ?  Thanks

PS   Also when scooper scoops particles they get compressed by a factor of 5-6. And the scooper is not full because of this. It happens because the scooper moves up I guess
Also when scooper scoops particles they get compressed by a factor of 5-6. And the scooper is not full because of this. It happens because the scooper moves up I guess. It's like in the scooper particle physics dont workanymore
Can someone please help me. When my excavator scoops small physx chunks (red) fall down. All I need is to scoop them up like oin this video, Can anyone please help?  Thanks https://youtu.be/SPIc7rs42_0?t=7
To minimize jittering, increase PhysX substeps. I'm not sure what you're referring to, when you mention the compression...perhaps post a video clip of the issue?
(03-22-2022, 05:56 PM)tyFlow Wrote: To minimize jittering, increase PhysX substeps. I'm not sure what you're referring to, when you mention the compression...perhaps post a video clip of the issue?

Thanks. When physx shape turn to red color the second stage of fracture these objects fall. How can I make them as dead sleeping objects so the scooper can scoop them?  Thank you

(03-22-2022, 05:56 PM)tyFlow Wrote: To minimize jittering, increase PhysX substeps. I'm not sure what you're referring to, when you mention the compression...perhaps post a video clip of the issue?

I dont want to bug you but do you have a sample scene of this excavator digging https://youtu.be/SPIc7rs42_0
My shapex dirt objects jsut fall down Thank you

I attached a small video  during the secondary breakage these red chunks fall down. I can enable lock XYZ but then my scooper wont lift these chunks
Can you upload your file?