PhysX Collision Hull Animation is different from that of mesh
Question 
Hey guys. I am trying to add an animated object (object tracked from pftrack) to the physx collision, and I saw that some particles were just passing through the object.

On a deeper inspection, and turning on display hull, it seems hull it is taking is significantly off from the mesh animation. Video attached.

Please help me. I am using Tyflow beta, which should not be an issue but let me know if it is.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files
.mp4   Tyflow Collision issue.mp4 (Size: 2.3 MB / Downloads: 94)
Any help on this will be duly appreciated.
hmm... that hull is indeed way off the object...
You should share some screenshots of the flow, or upload max scene, because it's very hard to figure out what is going on just looking on preview.
Here good sir. Max scene - 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u1oqnb7...sp=sharing

Appreciate your help. 

Also if its not too much to ask, I have another issue. So basically I have 5 different coffee beans, which are grouped, and then a multi sub object is applied on them with object ID given to them. They look fine as normal objects, but when I add them to tyflow the beans texture gets off (IMAGE ATTACHED). Either the unwrapping gets off, or the object ID or something I am not perfectly sure. I tried adding material ID operator and tried all OPTIONS (logically keep original should work but it doesn't). I tried adding all 5 beans separately into shape operator with different material each but that didn't work as well for some reason. Do help me on this as well if possible.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The hull is not matching because you have the retimer enabled.