Normal edit modifier
HI,Tyson!

I have a simple idea, which is to add a normal editing modifier to max. I don't know whether you think it is useful.
You can adjust the orientation and length of the normal of the object through the brush tool, and you can also control the orientation of the normal according to the map.
First point: why should there be a normal modifier? For some precise and efficient control of the orientation of particles, it is of great significance. We all know that particles can be aligned to the object through the normal of the object (you can also animate the map K to make the normal change dynamically, etc.), so changing the normal can also adjust the orientation of particles. Then in some projects, when you need to adjust the direction of particles in a very specific way, this normal modifier will be very useful. It can directly adjust the orientation of each particle, and the direction control of particles will become very easy to control. (for example, on an object, to accurately control the particles of different parts of the particles to a certain direction, the current process is relatively complex. If there is a normal modifier, just brush the normals to different directions, that is, complete)
Second point: if there is a normal modifier, you can also change the direction of particle motion. You can easily edit different particles to go in different directions, making the direction of particle motion in tyflow more accurate and free. (for example, on a plane with many points, you can use a brush to draw a track and make particles move along the track direction, etc.)
                                                             thank you
Normals in Max aren't really a good way to store data, plus tyFlow typically calculates them on the fly (in fact currently tyFlow ignores all explicit normal values). It would make more sense to store that type of data in UVWs, which are properly interpolated and carried forward in virtually all max functions and modifiers. Eventually it might be interesting to explore the option of painting vectors and things to orient particles, or move them. For now there are other plugins available that allow you to do that (ex: VECmap tools from Kinematic Lab).
OK, I probably understand.
In fact, I think that the normal determines the direction of particle movement is just an aid. More importantly, I hope to control the direction of particles through the brush, so as to accurately control the orientation of particles.
It is also great if there is a similar brush in the "rotation" operator to control the orientation of particles. Or you may have more mature ideas