Arnold Renderer not working with cloth
Hi, i have an issue where the cloth is not being rendered using Arnold (i don't have VRay), it will work with the ART renderer, but when i render using arnold it is invisible. I have the mesh render in the flow. Arnold works with the other particle effects i have tried, but not with the cloth. I'm on pro version and running v1.007.. Anyone else had this issue ??
Hard to debug Arnold issues because the tyFlow implementation was done by Autodesk and so I have no control over how they process tyFlow meshes.

Here's a workaround:

Create a tyMesher
Set mode to input geometry
Disable "force interface"
Select your tyFlow

You should see your cloth mesh appear. Now just render the tyMesher instead. It doesn't expose a particle interface so it won't get treated like particles/instances by Arnold the same way a tyFlow object will.
Hi, will try that, also as this came up when i was doing Jesse Pitella's tybasecamp course, he said that i could tycache the simulation. When i did this for a "global cache", the cloth became renderable in arnold. Don't know if this is better or worse workaround as i'm just a newbie..