The latest version, free version,Qt interface parameter bar keyboard input error.
The latest version, free version, Qt interface parameter bar keyboard input error.
Even numbers (like 2, 4, 6, 8) and Enter key on the keypad don't respond when I enter numbers in the parameter field with the keyboard.
Using v0.16135 (BETA) does not have this bug.
My system is win11.
Sometimes issues like that can occur when your Max user settings are corrupt. Try renaming your

Code:
C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Autodesk\3dsMax

folder to

Code:
C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Autodesk\3dsMax_backup

And restart Max...then see if the problem persists.
(02-09-2023, 08:31 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Sometimes issues like that can occur when your Max user settings are corrupt. Try renaming your

Code:
C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Autodesk\3dsMax

folder to

Code:
C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Autodesk\3dsMax_backup

And restart Max...then see if the problem persists.

Thank you for your reply Big Grin , I did it, but the problem has not been solved. Sad
My max version is 2018.
I feel that the problem is still related to the QT interface, 
and there is no such problem if use beta version.
Is the numlock key on your keyboard enabled?

Do you have any other plugins installed which have a Qt interface? Do they have the same issue?

If you go to the create panel in Max and choose the Lights category, under "Photometric" is an object called "Sun Positioner". I believe its UI is a Qt UI...you could see if you have the same problem in there, to check whether it's a problem affecting all of Max, or just tyFlow.
(02-12-2023, 03:04 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Is the numlock key on your keyboard enabled?

Do you have any other plugins installed which have a Qt interface? Do they have the same issue?

If you go to the create panel in Max and choose the Lights category, under "Photometric" is an object called "Sun Positioner". I believe its UI is a Qt UI...you could see if you have the same problem in there, to check whether it's a problem affecting all of Max, or just tyFlow.

Numlock's green light is on.
No other QT interface plug-ins are installed, so it is impossible to compare them.
No similar problems were found when using the"Sun Positioner", which seems to be unique to tyflow v 1. x .
Sad Sad Sad ...Or I can record a video that I use, which may be more intuitive. . . .
Can you try this:

Create a Notes operator and see if the numpad entry works in there....or create a Custom Properties operator and see if the numpad keys work in any of the 'channel' textbox.

Do normal number keys (the top row of numbers above all of the alphabetical keys) on the keyboard work?

Unfortunately I no longer have access to a working installation of Max 2018 (Autodesk doesn't support it anymore so I can't download it, and all I have is the SDK which I use to compile my plugins...but I don't actually have the installation of Max 2018 anymore)...so I can't test this issue directly...but it's odd that nobody else has reported it...so I'm trying to figure out if it's just something nobody else noticed, or an issue with your machine configuration.

Are you using non-English Windows or a non-standard keyboard configuration?
(02-12-2023, 07:01 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Can you try this:

Create a Notes operator and see if the numpad entry works in there....or create a Custom Properties operator and see if the numpad keys work in any of the 'channel' textbox.

Do normal number keys (the top row of numbers above all of the alphabetical keys) on the keyboard work?

Unfortunately I no longer have access to a working installation of Max 2018 (Autodesk doesn't support it anymore so I can't download it, and all I have is the SDK which I use to compile my plugins...but I don't actually have the installation of Max 2018 anymore)...so I can't test this issue directly...but it's odd that nobody else has reported it...so I'm trying to figure out if it's just something nobody else noticed, or an issue with your machine configuration.

Are you using non-English Windows or a non-standard keyboard configuration?

i have same problem 
max 2018 and tyflow free new ver.
num pad 2,4,6,8,-,+,enter key are not working and copy and paste number is not working(if i try copy the number, paste event operator)
but in max number pad working well. only in tyflow and tyflow icons pannel not working.
plz how can i fix this?
is the problem solved? or is it still a problem?
This bug should be fixed in v1.029.

Sorry for the delay...I was unable to reproduce the issue originally because I no longer had access to a 3ds Max 2018 installer...but now I found an old one on the Autodesk forums, installed 2018, repro'd the issue and also found a fix for it.