About Floating license.
Can I have two TyFlow License servers installed in two diferent machines?

I need to move Tyflow between two machines, but not both are on at the same times... so I don't want to rely on one machine to provide the license for the other.
If the license server works on two machines at same time.. even if one machine is off, the license will be validated, this could work?

Reason beeing is I have a server, but is in Linux, and at the moment I don't have a container with windows there... I would rather not do that if possible.
The TyFlow license server only works in windows right?

Thank you!
A floating license can only be activated on one server/machine at a time. So if you want to switch machines, you'd have to deactivate your license on one before re-activating on the other. That's why it's ideal to keep the license server running on a single machine so you never have to do the migration.

The license server only works on Windows, yes.
A possibility to automatically deactivate a license on a previously activated machine would be more than welcome. Our licenses have been "stuck" on someone's workstation at home several times... A session based approach would be great.
Hello Guys,

A floating license is a software licensing model that allows a specific number of users to access a software application concurrently, rather than being tied to specific hardware or a single user account. With a floating license, multiple users can share a pool of available licenses, which are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis as users request access to the application. The number of available licenses is limited by the number of licenses purchased by the organization.